Last updated: October, 2020
For any further questions about the Policy, you contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabatoo reserves the right to update this Policy from time to time, at the sole discretion of Tabatoo. Such updates will become effective immediately upon the display of the updated version. The most recent version will always be posted. If Tabatoo does make any changes, the updated date at the top of the Policy will be reflected in the "Last Updated" heading.
- The data we collect
Tabatoo may collect two types of data from its user, as follows:
The first type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may identifies an individual with reasonable effort ("Personal Data"), and such data may include:
- Tabatoo may collect information that the user provides to Tabatoo For instance, when the user responds to communications from Tabatoo , communicate with Tabatoo by email or share information through the use of the Site.
- When the user chooses to contact Tabatoo in order to ask a question or provide other information or assistance, Tabatoo may collect any contact information included in such correspondence (e.g., the user full name, email address or free text). Tabatoo will store such information and save the contact history in order to respond, provide with support, assistance or any other information requested by the user.
- In addition, Tabatoo may collect Personal Data from the user’s device, such as IP address, unique identifiers, and other information that relates to the user activity through the Website. Tabatoo use such data , included technical Non-Personal Data for the purpose of Tabatoo legitimate interests of performing, maintaining, protecting, managing, and improving Tabatoo’s Site and Services; auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow, detecting security or technical issues in regards with the Website; and internal statistical and analytical purposes included evaluating and optimizing the user experience.
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information concerning you, which has become available or gathered through your use of the Website ("Non-personal Data"). Tabatoo is not aware of the identity from which such information is collected. Such information may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (for example, type of device, browser and operating, language, access time and the website's domain name from which you linked to the Site, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Site. In addition, Tabatoo may collect information about your activity on the Site (for example how many users visited the Website, which pages were viewed, etc.
If Tabatoo combines Personal Data with Non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
- The information we share with third parties
Tabatoo does not share your Personal Data with third parties, except as specifically detailed below:
- Policy enforcement - Tabatoo may share your Personal Data, solely to the extent needed in order to enforce Tabatoo's policies (including its policies and contracts) or exercise Tabatoo's rights to defend against legal claims, investigations of potential violations of Tabatoo rights such as detect, prevent, or take action in connection with illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, security or technical issues;
- The rights of third parties - Tabatoo may share your Personal Data in order to prevent damage to rights (including legal rights), property (including intellectual property) or any other harm to users or any applicable third party;
- Explicit consent – by giving your explicit consent, Tabatoo may disclose your Personal Data to third parties. Once Tabatoo shares your information such information becomes subject to third party’s privacy practices;
- Law enforcement - Tabatoo may disclose or share your Personal Data, only to the extent necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, comply with tax authorities, etc.);
- Our Service providers - Tabatoo may share Personal Data with its service providers in order to perform requested services on the behalf of Tabatoo . Such providers are prohibited from using your Personal Data for any purposes other than providing requested
- Affiliate company and corporate transaction - Tabatoo may share your Personal Data with its parent or subsidiary company, joint ventures, or other entities under common control ("Affiliated Companies") only when necessary or relevant for the purposes described in this Policy, or in the event of a corporate transaction, such as sale of a substantial part of Tabatoo 's business, consolidation, merger, or asset sale). In such an event, Tabatoo Affiliated Companies or the acquiring company will assume the rights and obligations as described in this Policy;
- Your Rights
Tabatoo acknowledges that different people have different privacy concerns and preferences. Tabatoo's goal is to be clear regarding the information it collects, so that you will get all the necessary information in order to make informed decisions about how it is used. Tabatoo provides you with the ability to exercise certain rights regarding your Personal Data, according to applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Privacy laws in different jurisdictions provide different rights regarding your Personal Data. Below is the list of rights which you may be entitled to exercise in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws that apply to you.
- The right to be informed –in order to ensure fair and transparent processing of Personal Data, you have the right to be provided with information regarding how your information is collected and Tabatoo's privacy practices, as detailed herein. The right to request deletion of your Personal Data - you have the right to require the erasure of certain Personal Data, under specific conditions :if your Personal Data is no longer needed for the original purpose it was collected and there is no new lawful basis for continued processing; if you have exercised your right to withdrawn consent (where applicable), or to object to the processing and Tabatoo has no overriding grounds for the continued processing; your Personal Data is processed unlawfully; or erasure of Personal Data is necessary to comply with applicable legislation. However, this right is not absolute and Tabatoo may not accept a request in some certain circumstances (for example, when Tabatoo must retain your Personal Data for complying with its legal obligations or in order to defend against legal claims, etc.
- The right to access your data- you have the right to request a confirmation from Tabatoo that it processes your information, and according to some circumstances, you have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data that Tabatoo processes.
- The right to restrict processing - you may ask Tabatoo to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, when the processing of the Personal Data is unlawful and you requests restriction instead of erasure; the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested; your Personal Data is no longer needed for the original purpose it was collected but it is still required in order to exercise or defend legal rights; or there are overriding grounds in the context of an erasure request;
- The right to object - you may have the right to object to Tabatoo 's processing of your Personal Data, if the legal basis for processing is Tabatoo 's legitimate interests. However, Tabatoo will be permitted to continue the processing of such data if the legitimate interests override your rights, or when it is necessary to exercise or defend a legal claim, etc.
- File a complaint - You may also be entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority regarding concerns you have with regards to your privacy
- Data Portability - you have the right to have the Personal Data "port" to a third-party;
- Rectification - you have the right to require to update your Personal Data which is incorrect;
If you wish to submit a request to exercise any or all of your above rights, you may send your request to: email@example.com. In such an event, Tabatoo may require additional information for verification of your identity and locate your information. It may take reasonable time, and subject to applicable law requirements. Please note that you have the right to contact your local data protection authority at any time. If Tabatoo will require more time, we will inform you of the reason for the extension and the period that is necessary in writing. Tabatoo will provide a response that will explain the reasons it cannot comply with a request. Tabatoo does not charge a fee to process or to respond to your verifiable request unless it is repetitive, excessive, or manifestly unfounded. If Tabatoo determines that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you the reason and provide you with a cost estimate in advance.
- For how long Tabatoo will retain your information
Tabatoo may replenish, rectify, or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at Tabatoo's discretion. Tabatoo retains your Personal Data for as long as needed to provide its Service, carry out its business purpose and to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Tabatoo 's agreements, in compliance with applicable laws.
- The websites of third parties
This Site is unintended for the use of any person under the age of 16 and Tabatoo does not knowingly collect or solicits Personal Data from children under the age of 16 years old. Tabatoo requests that such individuals shall not provide Personal Data through Tabatoo 's Site or Services.
- Data transfer
Tabatoo may process your Personal Data in the European Economic Area ("EEA") or in other countries. If you visit Tabatoo Site or use the Services of Tabatoo from locations outside of the EEA, please note that any information you provide through your use of the Site or Service may be transferred to and processed in other countries other than the country where you accessed Tabatoo Site. In the event you are a resident of a jurisdiction where transfer of personal data requires your consent, then your consent to this Policy includes your express consent for such transfer. In the event that you are a resident of the EEA Tabatoo will take appropriate safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection upon its transfer outside of the EEA.
- Do not track Disclosure
Tabatoo Site or Services does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Tabatoo incorporates high standards in order to protect your information and shall continue to use reasonable efforts in order to ensure the protection of your information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be protected 100% from intrusions. While Tabatoo strives to use reasonable means to protect your information, Tabatoo cannot guarantee your information is absolute security. Tabatoo makes efforts to mitigate such risks.
In addition, in the event that you think that your information was not treated in accordance with Tabatoo 's Policy, or if any person attempted to abuse Tabatoo Site or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact Tabatoo directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact information
For further information you are welcome to contact Tabatoo at:
+ 1 (833) 766-5480, or via email at: email@example.com
Hamenofim St 11, Herzliya 4672562, Israel